Thursday, June 2, 2016

June 2, 2016

Hey Everyone #LostASock...

So we have been working really hard with Norton and I'm pretty sure it's paying off. He's so awesome, he's been doing so well and learning more and more about the Prophet through The Lord's Errand, which is a great watch so I recommend it to you all :D

We have been pressing on less active work which really turned into our favor with the reactivation of Samuel Laaih. He's such a nice guy and I'm so happy to see him feeling the joy of the gospel again, and really being able to work for it. Other things keep happening so often and I'm so blessed. We also met Uncle Beer who "REALLY LIKES SWIMMING" And has people just randomly give him free beer. That was interesting.

We also forgot umbrellas in a storm in Tai Po, which was rather difficult as we sprinted around. Of course I've loved playing in the rain since I was a little kid, so I enjoyed jumping and splashing in my church clothes ;)

I also had a sock roll out of my window on the 34th story... Oops. Can't find it now.

Sorry about the short email everyone, hope everything is going well :)

--Elder Chance Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment