Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4, 2016

Hey Everyone!! #CrazyTransfers

So because I was transferred like 2 weeks ago I wasn't transferred this week :) No need to worry at all. This has been such an awesome opportunity to serve in the office, and have a lot of missionaries that I truly really do admire. They're so powerful and strong missionaries and I'm glad to be able to serve with them, and hope to add something to their awesome power. ;)

So let's get started!

So Monday we just kinda worked in the office to prepare for the new missionaries coming in. Yep, super boring.

Tuesday we finalized their packets and taught a few less active lessons, and that's when I got my license. We had the last district meeting with Sister Dolben and Sister Shee, so they've left, and then we taught Kenneth. Kenneth actually has my same sing and my same name in the middle, which is super interesting. He's a nice dude. We then bought 13 sandwiches for the lunch the next day and Subway told us they'd have them ready. Wednesday we went and picked it up and oriented those elders and sisters about our mission. Then we taught Ngh SS, he's doing well but we found out he still drinks tea so he'll change pretty soon we think. He told us he'd be completely off it by next week, so I'm counting on it. His baptismal date will be pushed back to August. No problem :):) He has a testimony. Then on Thursday we went to lunch with Yoshi again, which was delicious as always! We sent off those missionaries and I gave my trainer Elder Merrell a huge hug, he's super awesome. Man that guy's gonna marry fast :) jkjkjk. It's been quite an adventure so far. I am so grateful for the ability to visit with him. We had to pick up about 35 sandwiches over the course of this week and I ate 3 6 inches. :):)

We went for another apartment as well (He and Elder Chan help do repairs on missionary apartments... I think that's what he's referring to here!), I'm so happy and excited to continue to serve here!

Remember that if you're not sharing your testimony you're losing it!

See you all next week.

--Elder Farr

I sent Oreo pie crust, sweetened condensed milk and Oreo pudding to Elder Farr in his birthday package ages ago so he could make Oreo Cream Pie... he said this:

We are finally making the pies today... We are celebrating the 4th of July by going to an American restaurant to eat some steaks. Then we will come home and make pie, eat pie and play board games! ^.^



Wonderful food, like Pig's feet, shrimp eggs, and Dung Gwa. It's like a melon but I don't know if it has an English translation.

This must be their district, he didn't specify in the email.

The sleepover in the main room of the temple because Elder Ng was leaving and we had 8 people for one night, so to keep us all in the same room we just built a fort of mattresses. Yeah, we are cool like that.


My selfie with Elder Ng, because he's the coolest dude ever.

Some members gave me a little Zoro action figure.

I found the Liahona in the temple. Yeah, it's the real Liahona. :) jkjk! 


No comments:

Post a Comment