Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 30, 2016

Hello Everyone! Back around again! #templetrips

Hey everyone, so awesome to see all of your emails and I'm super appreciative of everything that you all send me, it really means so much. Thanks for reading along as well, I also appreciate that :)

So last week we went to the mall to shop and we just had some fun on Pday!

The next day I switched with Elder Love and was hanging out with him (Yes the dude from Beyond 5, he's super talented) and he taught me how to play the Uke during our lunch hour! We had district meeting and that was awesome, we also met a girl named Check in (Yes that's literally her English name) and she said she was super interested. Haven't been able to get a hold of her yet but everyone in HK is super Mohng (Busy) so I'm sure we will get in contact. On that Friday we had an awesome activity with the whole ward and we got to go because Alex went with us! It was an amazing thing and I'm super glad we got to go, Alex really felt fellowshipped and the food was delicious (Hk food always is :P :P) And we got to hang with Angelo who is super awesome. I found out his favorite song, and just what a cool guy he really is.

During English Class Norton prayed for his Husband in Law (meant Brother in Law) which made us lose it and start laughing like crazy. He also thought Sparingly was pronounced (Spraingly) which we couldn't stop laughing about. It's interesting because Norton's really taken a liking to Angelo and they've been talking back and forth. Apparently Norton called Angelo out of the blue and they talked for a half an hour.

Then we talked to Waly which was super awesome, he's a SS (Seung seui/Sheung shui) man who was just baptized last week. Elder Love and Elder Anderson taught him and he was so cool! Also met Angus (Yes Angus, you get a shout out in my email) Who's SUPER COOL! I'm so excited because he's headed out on a mission here soon, and I've never seen a person more excited than he is. I'm so happy I got to meet him.

When we went to church I saw someone with an AWESOME SHIRT! It was all blue, it had 2 coffee cups on it, and one of them had "Writer" on it and one had "Police" on it. They had Castle and Beckett's face on them too! Super awesome.

Also last shout out, CONNER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Love you all!

--Elder Farr

(I just wanted to add that the investigator that came up to them on the street last week has been very busy, but they are going to meet with him this week, plus they were meeting with Johnny (the Lionhead Kendama guy) that evening. They did meet with the pot-smoker guy (I don't know his name) and he said he believes that what the Elders were teaching him is true :D They also got to go to the temple with their district on Wednesday.)

The view off the bay of the water :)

My district at the temple!

Reuniting with Elder Caloobanan (MTC companion)

Lion's Rock

The view from Lion's Rock

Elders Farr and Merrell at Lion's Rock

Dragon Bushes!

The masterful creation of bridges built of paper!

Angelo and I

The sunset out my window

No comments:

Post a Comment