Wednesday, October 12, 2016

October 9, 2016

Hey Everyone! #LDSConf

Hey so this week has been pretty good, just been working hard to keep our investigators feeling the spirit! This week was General Conference, a unique opportunity for all of us to learn and receive revelation from the Prophet, God's mouthpiece on earth. It was a unique and refreshing experience to hear all of these talks, and realizing how much they can bless each and every one of them. I encourage you to read Elder D. Todd Christofferson's talk: "Abide in My Love". Man it was a powerful read. I encourage you to watch the whole thing if you haven't already, it will definitely bless your life.

Because of health issues, I will have a brief period of return home, to get myself fixed up and back out into the field. Not any big deal or anything, just need to get fixed up and ready to go! I'm still super excited to get back out here, to serve the Lord and help those who need it. There are many who have been blessed in Hong Kong, and many still to be blessed.

Love you all, and I Definitely Love Hong Kong.

See ya'll super soon! :)

--Elder Chance Farr

This is Elder Farr and President Lam at the airport.
Chance will be home this afternoon. 
Hopefully we will be able to get him well again quickly and there will be 
another picture exactly like this, only with him arriving back in HK!

No comments:

Post a Comment