Monday, August 22, 2016

August 21, 2016

Hi Everyone!
Chance was super busy yesterday and wasn't even at a computer (he was just emailing through his phone) so he couldn't send out a mass email. Here's the info though, from my own letter :)
Happy P-Day Everyone!
Sheriece

Hey Mom!
It's super crazy, I can't believe everyone is going back to school and that Wade is FLIPPIN 10! Man. I just realized that by the time I'm home he'll be 11 and he'll just already be a stinker. I'm hoping he's still as cute as he is right now when I get home. I missed all the good parts and get all the bad parts ;) Haha, Just Kidding!

Everything is great over here, we are just wrecking online right now so that we can have referrals to pan out to the missionaries.

Of course we have funny stories. Yesterday Elder Chan and Elder George started play fighting and Elder George pinned his arms behind him. We have this thing about spanking each other in the temple and so Elder George started spanking Elder Chan repeatedly. Elder Chan, being the scrawny, scrappy guy he is forced Elder George over and started spanking him and accidentally ripped Elder George's pants. Aaaaand it's all on video. XD

Elder Chan's English is coming along really well, he's doing great! My characters are getting pretty good. They are pretty slow but I'm starting to read the Book of Mormon in Chinese. :D

A Ling is hard to get a hold of lately but Rainbow is ROCKING IT! Rainbow wants to be baptized so bad, she's so ready. She wants to develop her relationship with her mom first before she gets baptized, so we are working with her to help her build that relationship. It's so sweet! The field is white!

Also, we baptized someone on Friday. We had Mainland visitors and we got to teach! AAAH! I was so scared to do the baptism! And yes, there are pictures :D

The debate was SO MUCH FUN! It was about an old policy in Hong Kong, and I got named the MVP for speaking a language I didn't know and not being someone who knows about Hong Kong and still providing valid points on the subject. Our less active made the activity so it was awesome to support her and make it fun. I love this ward, we are just so funny, everyone teases everyone.

Love you!!
--Elder Farr

Awesome Debate Pictures!







This little girl crossing her eyes is Aimee. She's hilarious, I taught her how to cross her eyes and now she just sends us random pictures with her crossing her eyes in them.

These are some Mandarin kids. A whole Mainland branch came down for a conference. It was AWESOME. They love missionaries and they treated us so well. Man, I felt a little guilty because sometimes I feel just like a dumb kid. We do our best to be good.


This is Sister Choi, from Mainland China, who we helped get baptized on Friday.






No comments:

Post a Comment